4/12/12

P52 "Sacrifice" (Week 15)

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

This one was a no brainer for me.
Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice.  He has paid a debt He did not owe because I owed a debt I could not pay.  I am so thankful that He allowed me the privilege of becoming His daughter!
It sure didn't happen easily.  Yet He waited patiently by as I warred within myself for so long. There were angry tantrums, repentant tears.  I even got up and walked out of a church service because the pastor said something that pricked my heart.  Still He waited.
One evening I finally gave in and offered my dirty and broken heart to Jesus.
That was many years ago.  Seems like a lifetime.  I've never regretted that decision.  My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.



10 comments:

  1. Cool photo! How did you do it? (I love your well loved Bible!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankful for the ultimate sacrifice! I too love a well loved bible! visiting from #p52

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the well loved Bible. Isn't it great to see scribbles and notes from years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. I had already graduated college before I gave in. Thank you for sharing your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the border around the picture. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo. Even more lovely testimony. God waits for us with patience that no man can fathom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a testimony girl! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete