Here are a few of the nature pictures that I took on our vacation.
Technically, these all weren't taken in Oregon. The clouds were taken on the drive. Somewhere in Utah probably.
The pink flower and the plums were taken at my parents house in Idaho. So many beautiful things!
I cannot remember the name of this place. We hung out here while the boys (adults) went on a quad adventure. We hiked down a trail and couldn't find any place worth looking at so we went back to the car to wait. I wandered off and found this place. It was so much more beautiful than the pictures show.
This little guy is a bat. We stopped at a convenience store on our way home and he was hanging out behind the garbage can right outside the main door! I wanted so much to take him home!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
GREAT PICTURES! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love the new style of your blog...AND, great shots
ReplyDelete