4/12/14

365:89 - 99

As usual, I am behind.  I should be at picture 102.  Its amazing how fast this gets away from me.



365 - 89
Birthday season is upon us.  Princess turned 9.



 365 - 90
Bear turned 8.


365 - 91
My kids cooking a great breakfast of fried potatoes and eggs for everyone.  Yum!  So blessed to have kids who enjoy serving their family.  Someday, the boys' wives will be thankful too!


365: 92 - 94


The girls found some eye stickers and were fooling around.  Kinda makes them look creepy, doesn't it?



365 - 95
Ladybug.  I like this one!

365 - 96
Mr. Baseball had a great game!  He got a hit every time he came up to bat and he made some awesome plays at third base.

365 - 97
Dandelion
 365 - 98
My boy loves his dog.  I think the dog mostly loves the banana though! 

365 - 99
This reminded me of the little flower that held the dust speck 
that the Whos live on in Horton Hears a Who.  
Beezlenut Rah! Rah!

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally caught up with your blog…I was out of town…I love the ladybug and yes those eyes are creepy…HA!

    ReplyDelete