12/21/14

365:348 - 352 and One Thousand Gifts (556 - 567)


My sweet Boo.  She's so pretty.

The Wolfman.  I don't think that's how the game is played.

E-Baby.  As beautiful as her mommy.

The boys are getting ready to race.  

At the skating rink.  


556.  My kitty is better!  She's finally eating and drinking again.  Turns out she ate a 12" long piece of yarn.  Yes, I measured it when she finally coughed it up. It really messed her up.

557.  Sweet, sweet friend watched all the kids so Bob and I could go Christmas shopping.

558.  Kids had a wonderful time playing all variations of cops & robbers for nearly 4 hours.

559.  I survived Chuck E. Cheese today.  It's not so bad if you go when it first opens.  The kids love it, so that makes it worth while.

560.  Roller skating with all the kids.  I only fell twice!  Unfortunately, I jammed my back again.  This would be humorous if it didn't hurt so bad.

561.  Seeing "old" friends at the rink.

562.  Helping out at the Angel Tree lunch.

563.  Meeting a new friend

564.  Getting to know people in my new church family a little better

565.  My kids, ready and willing to serve others

566.  Bob's and my annual Christmas tradition of staying up late, wrapping presents, drinking eggnog and watching sappy Christmas movies.  It usually takes us about 5 nights of this to get all the kid's presents wrapped.

567.  My dad came through surgery well.  Now, continuing to pray for test results.





1 comment:

  1. OH gosh! I have to retype everything..
    PTL on your dad's surgery.
    Love the pic of the two of you at the rink.
    Denise told me that you are attending the same church. Glad you are meeting peeps. It is hard to change churches.

    ReplyDelete