2/3/15

365:32- 36 and One Thousand Gifts (616 - 620)


Water droplet on a blade of grass.
More grass

Bbs from the kid's airsoft guns.  I color code the bbs so I know who is shooting what.

Bucket O' bbs

Pretty bird


616.  Playing Go Fish with the kids.

617.  Boo found my diamond that fell out of my wedding ring!!

618.  All the laundry got done and its put away.  Makes me feel like Super Woman when that happens.

619.  Our 17th annual watching of Groundhog Day yesterday.  We have  a "must watch" movie for most holidays.

620.  My kitty sleeping on my lap. (She actually fell off my lap a little bit ago and that was good for a laugh!)


3 comments:

  1. Love the water drops! Great job! Did you get a new lens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I just got out my macro. I love using it, but it takes a lot of forethought. Its not "grab & go" like my 50mm.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful droplets! And that is a gift to find your wedding diamond for sure!!

    ReplyDelete