5/10/12

P52: "Still Life" (Week 19)

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

This week's project was "Still Life".  When I think of a still life, I think of a bowl of fruit on a table.  I actually had to google it to see if this qualified!  How funny is that?!

A few days ago, we were at a park for P.E. and I saw the most beautiful tree! It was totally decked out in yellow flowers. The early morning sun was shining down on it, making it seem to glow! I have no idea what kind of tree it is.  I should know.  I see them all over town.  But they are usually much smaller, and more sparse.


Here's my sweet granddaughter playing hide & seek inside under the tree.  I have been so blessed to be able to spend a lot of time with her this last week or so.  She is such a priceless treasure!


4 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful shot. I think it looks like a huge forsythia. Precious picture of your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tree and wonderful picture of your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow! So pretty! And what a sweet girlie girl she is! So big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow...Love the grand daughter even more!!

    ReplyDelete