My boys. What can I say? They are goofballs!
They seem like they are constantly competing with each other to see who is the fastest or strongest. B and T are especially competitive with each other. It gets a little exhausting to deal with sometimes. (And all this BEFORE the testosterone fully kicks in!)
S (on the right end) is wired a little differently. Athletics don't thrill him much, but get him anywhere within 20 feet of a video game and he'll whoop everyone! He likes things where he has to use brain over brawn. I think we may have an engineer in the making!
They seem like they are constantly competing with each other to see who is the fastest or strongest. B and T are especially competitive with each other. It gets a little exhausting to deal with sometimes. (And all this BEFORE the testosterone fully kicks in!)
S (on the right end) is wired a little differently. Athletics don't thrill him much, but get him anywhere within 20 feet of a video game and he'll whoop everyone! He likes things where he has to use brain over brawn. I think we may have an engineer in the making!
Here is the whole motley crew! We took a walk last night. The gutter happened to have a lot of water in it. My grand daughter, Little E (in front), was absolutely amazed by it. She insisted it was the ocean! She floated leaves down the the "ocean". She stacked rocks in it and made a dam. She jumped in it...repeatedly. I didn't think we would ever make it around the block! It was so cute to see her delight in something so ordinary.
.jpg)
.jpg)
What a quiver full! You are so blessed! Happy Mother's Day friend!
ReplyDeletereally love that picture, I printed it up to an 8 by 10 framed it and it's in my hall way.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom