6/17/12

Summer

Our summer vacation began May 31st.  We go back to school July 17th. It's going so fast!  Too fast.  We haven't been doing a lot but it seems we are always busy.  We've been spending our time playing games, staying cool at the water park and YMCA pool.  We're spending a lot of time with friends.  It's not unusual for there to be 11 kids in the house (I'm sure we have broken the sound barrier!!).




In addition to having as much fun as we can, we have also been working on treating each other with honor and respect.  


The Bible says in Romans 12:10 "Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another"

Boy, that sure hasn't been happening around here lately!  The sibling rivalry has been out of control.  So, I instituted a zero tolerance law.  Some of our more, ummm, strong-willed children are slow in getting the point, but progress is slowly being made and peace is returning to the home.  

1 comment:

  1. Some how I missed this post. I was wondering if you were gonna post again. Glad to see you back. The kids are getting so big. I think I saw you at church when I was home but I did not get a chance to say hi! How are you??? The kids look like they are having fun. No move yet??

    ReplyDelete