11/2/12

GRFT




A friend told me about this group last summer.  I got the girls signed up and, let me tell you, it is amazing!  They have been going for 4 or 5 weeks now.  I am loving this group.  Coach Anna is so good with the girls.

Girls Running For Truth is a Christian running club for girls 6 and up.  They begin their class with a biblical character trait teaching.  So far the girls have learned about humility, leadership, sacrifice and "real" beauty.  

Then they do some warm up games.  After that they run.  They are up to a mile and a half.  Most of the girls can't run that without stopping but that's okay.  I finally don't have to fight the Bear to run more than 3 feet!  

The season will end on November 17 with a 5k.  This year they will run in the Color Me Rad race.  I can't wait!  I signed up the whole family (except Boo).  It's going to be so much fun, and so messy!  Hopefully, I can get someone to take pictures of our messy selves and I'll post them.


2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! My girl has just recently started running! I love it! Did you see my boy's mud race? So fun! Can't wait to see the pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great that all your kids are running! I must have missed the post about his mud race. I'm going to go check it out now. I'll do paint but not thrilled with mud!

      Delete