
141. Surprise birthday party for my bff
142. She really was surprised! (She's very hard to fool)
143. Bff's strength and unwavering faith in the midst of crisis
144. Puppy love. So sweet!
145. Warm, winter days
146. Little E (my grand daughter) turned 3. She is the best thing since sliced bread!
148. Custody issues with Little E have been completely, and favorably, resolved. Thank you Jesus!
149. Lost In Space. So corny that I can't help but smile. "Danger, Will Robinson!" haha!!
150. Watching my kids serve at the assisted living home.
oh how sweet a german shepherd!! so adorable! who is your bff? and glad to hear custody battles are over with grandbaby!
ReplyDeleteHer name is Jayla. I don't think you have ever met her. We've been friends for 14 years. She was just diagnosed with cancer and she's handling it far better than I ever could.
Delete