12/20/12

One Thousand Gifts (151 - 160)



151.  Uninterrupted conversations with my husband.  (They sure don't happen often)

152.  Six, count 'em, six hours all my myself!

153.  Opportunities to learn to trust God more.

154.  The health of my family

155.  Ted and Judy - such wonderful and godly friends who bless us constantly. 

156.  Surprising the kids by going out to their favorite breakfast restaurant.

157.  Bubbles - big handfuls of bubbles that I blow all over my grand daughter and Boo while they are in the tub. They squeal with laughter at the "snow"




158.  Hot baths

159.  A good book

160.  My first real attempt at bokeh.  So much fun!



1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! how did I miss your post! Love your bokeh! so fun! I am behind on counting my gifts... I guess in the craziness I got sidetracked. Your grand daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    I am doing a 52 week project instead of 365. Would you like to join in? If so, go to http://www.kleinworthco.com/2012/12/project-366-rewind-week-51.html
    Check it out and let me know what you think....

    ReplyDelete