1/1/13

One Thousand Gifts (161 - 170)




161.  Driving around looking at Christmas lights with the family and drinking hot chocolate (well, I had coffee).

162.  Successful surgery and a cancer-free bff!

163.  Getting to know her family.  What a hoot they are!

164.  Playing in the snow
165.  Then going home to warmth.

166.  Getting my sock completely blessed off by the checker in the grocery store. What a beautiful soul she is!

167.  2 weeks with my wonderful husband who was on vacation.  It's good to have him around the house.

168.  Renewed sense of purpose that the new year brings.

169.  I am going to say it again because I am so grateful - Her cancer is GONE!

170.   Watching, unnoticed, as my girls play pretend games.  I love their imagination!

2 comments:

  1. Praise Jesus! Cancer free!
    Nice to have hubby home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad my post blessed you! It blessed me when I hear Rachel's husband tell it to me and I keep thinking about JESUS over and over and over getting distracted, yet embracing them...I keep thinking about it all day long so that I can walk in the Holy Spirit as much as I can...

    On another note...Your photography is so awesome! I'm a little jealous...I think you need to teach me a few things...

    On another, another note...I finally have your blog posted on my blog so I can see when you update...

    xo

    ReplyDelete