2/7/13

Miscellaneous Pictures

I haven't taken many pictures since Christmas.  Not sure why.  We've just been busy trying to get back in the swing of school after the break, I guess.  But, thanks to Denise, whose encouragement  got me to me to dust off my camera and get to snapping again!  Here are a few that I took today.


My beautiful Boo!  Love those eyes.




My wonderful husband got me a dozen roses.  


This is a macro shot of a bud of baby's breath in the roses, with a water droplet on it.

More baby's breath.

My sweet Ladybug.  She's getting more beautiful every day!



Oh - this is for Kim and Denise - 
These are all shot in manual with manual focus (the ones of Ladybug were autofocus), all SOOC (except for cropping for the close up of the bud)
Oh yeah!


1 comment:

  1. You are rocking that camera girl! Now join in on the P52 project I told you about....
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete