
Here are a few favorites from the last few days.
Trying to capture "ethereal". Wasn't what I was after, but still kind of cool.
Pinecone. I don't know why.
Continuing to count my blessings..............
171. Finding that perfect spot in the sunshine, on a cool day.
172. Birds chirping and children laughing - a wold at peace. At least my little corner of the world.
173. Soft 6 year old lips on my cheek
175. Ladybug decided to bless all her brothers and sisters this morning and did all their morning chores! What a sweetheart!
176. Bible study with my bff.
177. Seeing true repentance in the eyes of my child.
178. Chasing my son through the house snapping towels at each other.
179. The absolute joy that my dog shows when I walk into the room.
180. God using a terrible experience of mine to minister to someone else. (Romans 8:28)
So sweet!!
ReplyDeleteYes, very sweet! Pictures are great!
ReplyDelete