5/28/13

One Thousand Gifts (191 - 200)




It's been a while, but I'm still counting...

191.  My beautiful oldest daughter is now a married woman.



192.  She and my new son are giving me a grandson!  He is due to make his appearance on October 28th - which, by the way, happens to be Boo's birthday AND Boo, Princess and Knight's adoption day.  

193.  School is almost over for another year.  We only have 10 days left.  It's been a pretty good year.  

194.  Thankful that I still have many years of homeschooling ahead.  That actually surprises me to think that since schooling is one of my most stressful things.  But a friend just graduated her oldest and it really got me thinking about how precious these years are and how quickly they go by.

195.  My boys getting new opportunities and conquering fears





196.  My kids love each other.  Yes, they fight like cats and dogs sometimes, but the love is there!


197.  My husband still loves me, after nearly 15 years, 9 kids, thousands of grey hair, deepening wrinkles, and many pounds (on my part).  

198.  Melatonin.  I can sleep at night again  :)

199.  Thanks to Ann Voskamp who, once again, let God use her to speak the exact words of encouragement I needed at the exact right time.  Mama guilt is a powerful thing, and it takes powerful words of Truth to dispel it.

200.  My bff's second cancer scare turned out not to be cancer!  











1 comment:

  1. There you are my friend! I am so glad you are posting again. I need to get back to my counting of my gifts! You are inspiring me. It really does keep your focus on the right stuff instead of the negatives!
    And yes, the time goes so fast! Enjoy every second because those babies grow up so dang fast!

    ReplyDelete