7/16/13

One Thousand Gifts (201 - 220)




Counting...





201.  Cooler weather

202.  Rain - not much, but it was nice!

203.  A sweet friend who fostered a beautiful baby girl for a year and a half will finally be able to adopt her!

204.  Working out again.

205.  Visit from my sister, brother-in-law and great nephew The circumstances surrounding their visit were not good, but I am thankful that some joy can come of it.

206.  Decluttering the house
            I'm so thrilled to be letting go of the junk around the house.  I still have a ways to go, but I have a clean garage! I'm so tempted to put a picture of it here but that would just be weird.  I will admit to walking out there occasionally and just standing and looking around!

207.  Mr. Baseball and Ladybug get to experience their first  outreach to the homeless.

208.  Free slurpees

209.  Bob's back is starting to feel better.

210.  A special, middle of the night bonding experience between sisters.  Princess is on cloud nine today.
           Ladybug had a bad dream and woke up Princess to keep her company.  Princess slept on Ladybug's bed with her and they played with stuffed animals in the  wee hours of the morning until they fell asleep again.

211.  Spending the day with my great-nephew.  What a sweetie!


212.  Discovering a fun, new park




213.  An evening alone with my little girls.  A Burger King picnic in the living room and a fun movie!

214.  Carpenter 1 fire is almost out and there have been no injuries.

215.  Tigger, Knight and g-nephew hit it off immediately!  It was like they were always together.

216.  Mini family reunion at my other sister's house.  Great fun! Hopefully that will be another post.

217.  Fun afternoon at the Children's museum.  When it's closing time, the employees start a conga line to lead everyone out the door.  It's great!  We went twice in the last few weeks.







218.  Bear, who makes me coffee when she gets up before me.

219.  Ladybug wrote a card for me while she was at her friend's house today.


220.  Learning contentment - - to bloom where I am planted.  Still longing for somewhere else, but I'm starting to find some positives about being here.



3 comments:

  1. There are many positives about being there....Your kids are getting so big! Man, I can't believe it... time flies....
    Great list Terrie...
    I will be there next week...I am ready for the heat.. ugh!
    and you should post the picture... I want to see~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should say... post the pictures of the garage...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and some positives...
    no STATE tax...
    lower cost of living...
    lower property tax...

    ReplyDelete