While they were here, I got to spend some uninterrupted time with my G-Nephew, getting to know him better. I gotta say, that kid is so sweet! He clicked right away with Knight and Tigger. They had a blast together.
Over the weekend we went to Sis2's house for a mini reunion. I say mini because Mom and Dad weren't there. (Feeling guilty yet, mom?) We were also missing a niece and some nephews.
The kids swam and ate and swam some more. The adults mostly ate! It was tons of fun! Even though Sis2 lives here in town, it's probably been about two years since we have seen each other. Not sure why. Life just gets in the way, I guess.
This one is my personal favorite! Sis2 is on the left and Sis is on the right.
Part of the clan getting ready to jump in the water. For whatever reason, they could not master 1-2-3 jump! We probably have 20 different shots from 3 different jumping attempts. It was quite amusing. Just couldn't get them all in the air at the same time.
My G-Niece and other G-Nephew. These are Sis2's grand kids. G-Niece is 2 weeks younger than my E-Baby. She is a handful and works her cuteness to its fullest!
G-Nephew2 just turned 10 and he's an all around good kid. The boys can't wait to hang out with him again.
Their mom and dad, my niece and nephew in-law(?) I start getting confused on relations once I get outside of cousins.
Sis and Ladybug
D and E-baby surfing
Bear, giving G-Niece a ride
Sis2 and G-Nephew
I think I should rename Tigger to Bugman or something. Bugs are his passion. He's never met a bug he didn't like. He often brings them in the house to show me his new friends also. (shiver)
My Son-in-law, daughter and grandson (you can't see him because he's hiding in his mommy's womb still. Can't wait!!)
Brother in law getting ready to bean Knight! The kids LOVE him!
Sis2, G-Niece and Sis
And now for the mid-air shots!
I am so glad we were all able to hang out together. It meant more to me than I thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment