
231. When my child asks how babies are made and then makes fart sounds with his/her armpit. All in the space of 20 seconds. Such a fun age, watching them as they make little forays into maturity (ish). Then pull back suddenly into childhood.
232. Beginning year #7 of homeschool. I am still surprised that I'm doing this. Many days I feel like throwing in the towel, because it's just.so.hard. But when I think of what I would give up, thankfulness returns for this amazing gift. Twelve more years to go!
| Making butter. Homeschooling in pjs! |
233. Fifteen years of marriage to a pretty great guy. So blessed that God brought him into my life. He's probably the only one who will put up with my garbage!
234. Preschooling my sweet grand daughter. She's so smart! I love that she'll work for about 15 minutes then ask if she can be excused so she can go dig a hole to China. I figure she gets points for knowing there is a place called China so I allow her to go.
235. Watching as an amazing group of kids head out to begin life as an adult. Makes me a little sad - I taught many of these kids in Sunday school.
236. Getting a little time away, and bringing home a gift for the family that made them all smile! Our Wii has been broken for about 6 months. I had been squirreling away my spending money and decided to surprise them with a new one.
237. Summer storms. Love Love Love them!
238. Fall sports. It makes for a crazy schedule to have 4 in sports at a time but they sure do love it! Mr. Baseball and Knight are, of course, playing Little League. Ladybug and Tigger are playing soccer. The girls are sad that they couldn't do their running club this season but, since human cloning is not possible, we had to let something go this season. They will pick it up in the spring.
A month later........
239. My new grandson! Born at 34 weeks, he's healthy and oh so sweet! Can't wait for him to get paroled from NICU!
240. Great friend who will drop everything she's doing to stay with my kids for two days while I'm with my daughter in the hospital.
241. I was granted the amazing privilege of being able to watch my grandson's birth.
242. I only have a broken bone in my hand. It could have been much much worse. Thank you Lord, for your protection.
243. My dog is healed and doesn't seem to be affected by the experience.
244. Throwing a baby shower for my baby (my 24 year old baby). I actually pulled it off! Course, I had help! I could not have done it without my daughter and bff .Those types of things stress me out. Stress isn't a strong enough word for how I feel when I do any kind of party. But I can't think of a stronger word.
245. Sweet friends for the kids!
I think there were about 15 of them in that pile!

Terrie, you are doing great!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of your granddaughter. That is a framer for sure!
How did you break your arm??? and what's wrong with your dog?