
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will
for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
~1 Thessalonians 5:18
I am a "glass is half empty" kind of girl. I wish I weren't. I can think of a million negative things and sometimes I would be hard pressed to come up with one blessing. Sad. Truth is, I am so amazingly blessed. The Lord has not only provided all that I need, but so much of what I want too!
So, I'm on a mission to be intentional about really seeing the gifts that God has given me, and letting that thankfulness change my outlook.
246. Got my computer fixed! Yippee. Its been on the blink for several weeks and blogging on an ipad is just not possible.
247. Sweet friend loaning me videos for a great bible study.
248. Ladies Tea Party. Great time of fellowship and rejuvenation.
249. My cast is off! I go back to the Dr. tomorrow so my thankfulness might be short-lived. My arm has been hurting really bad and I'm afraid that I might re-injured it. :(
250. We got our dog a pet. An adorable bundle of fuzz, named Sully (nicknamed Fuzz Butt)
251. Molly didn't eat the kitten! In fact, she is very gentle. Makes me quite nervous though to see the kitten's head in my dog's mouth.
252. Silly times with Boo and E-Baby. I love that they are bff's.
253. My sweet, sweet grandson; hereafter known as Wolfie.
254. Knight is 10 now. I met him when he was 4. He moved in with us at 6. He's such a great kid. I can't imagine how hard it must be to separate yourself from one family and become a part of another one. I have been amazed at how he has embraced us and bonded with us. He has overcome so much. I'm proud of my boy. He is turning into a wonderful, godly young man. And very handsome too!
255. Another birthday! Boo, my baby, is now 6. I can't believe that its been 6 blessed years that she's been mine. She's my "S" kid...Sweet, smart, sensitive and sassy. A great combination.
256. Went to the Winter Jam, and got to see a few of my favorite Christian bands.
257. Watching my girl, hands raised, worshiping Jesus!
Great list! I love doing this because it does keep the perspective right. I can't believe your boy is 10! All thes double digits... wow! And your baby, so beautiful! You are one blessed momma! It was so good to see you! Come and visit and we will go play at the beach : )
ReplyDelete