
Well, I have realized that I stink at being intentional! My goal was to find just one thing for which to be thankful each day, and write it down. Shouldn't be too hard, right? That lasted about 1 day. Then life got busy, and stressful. The kids acted up, and so did I. Then I forgot to be thankful.
Check out the updated pictures of the kids over on the right. -->
A few are entering into a new and slightly scary stage of life!
Still counting my blessings..............
257. Being able to babysit my precious grandson a few days each week. I could just sit and stare at him all day.
258. Also watching my granddaughter while my daughter goes to school. She's a hoot and the best thing since sliced bread.
259. A much needed week off school.
260. Actually being on track with school. In the 6 years we've been schooling, I think this is the first time EVER that I've kept to my initial schedule this long. I'm very impressed with myself!
261. Rain, rain and more rain! I love rain!
262. Joy, and contentment
263. I am so thankful for a warm house. Its been so cold outside at night lately - down below freezing. There is a homeless woman who has made her home behind a power box across the street from the library. We made her a meal and brought her a blanket one evening but she very politely refused both. I think of her often. I wish there were something we could do for her.
264. E Baby turned 4. I can't believe that she's that old. I remember, like it was yesterday, getting the call. "Mom, I think I'm in labor." I jumped in the car and drove the 125 miles as fast as I dared, praying the whole time that I would get there in time. I walked into the hospital just at the doctor was giving her the epidural. What a blessing to be able to be with my baby as she was having her baby.
265. My kids had such great fun going to the dollar store and picking out gifts for E Baby. They used their own money. Those who didn't have enough, did chores to earn money. I love their generosity!
266. Playing games with the kids.
267. Good day with school - no attitudes!!!
268. A wonderful Christmas.
269. Making amends
270. New friends
Terry you are doing a great job! Your kids are gorgeous and getting so big! Wow! Time flies when you are having fun, right?
ReplyDelete