365 - 21
Bear and her bff. They have been friends since they were infants.
365 - 22
Desert wildflowers
365 - 23
I followed this little bird all over the park trying to get a decent picture. Every time I would get close enough, he would fly to the next tree, or rock. I was using my telephoto lens too, so I didn't have to get too close. I'm sure he was laughing at me in bird talk.
365 - 24
Boo and the other kids were playing as though they were living in the wild, like the early american settlers. Boo had just found some treasure that would aid in their survival in the harsh world.
365 - 25
Hummingbird!
365 - 26
These ants made their home at the base of a large rock. Bear was going to play on that rock. I told her not to do it, and walked away to chase my bird. The next thing I know, I hear her screaming "Get them off, get them off!" Yup, you guessed it. She didn't heed my warning and the ants took revenge. Thankfully, she was only bitten twice that I could see. I bet she won't be playing around ant hills for a while!
365 - 27
Mr. Baseball is practicing for tryouts on Saturday. He'll be drafted into the majors in Little League this year. He will become "property" of whatever coach picks him up. That means that he has to stay with that coach until his days with Little League are finished. Praying he gets a good coach.
And with that, I am caught up! Woo hoo!
Such lovely captured moments! Thank you linking with "Let's Click". I'm sorry I haven't come by sooner. I am not getting notifications of people joining and cannot figure out the setting.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being caught up! Love the hummingbird -- they are hard to find sitting still.
Happy Clicking!
~WhisperedAbundance.com
I love the yellow flowers...and the one of Boo... actually all of them are great. You are doing great Terry...
ReplyDeleteGlad you are joining us : )