286. Wonderful teaching by Voddie Baucham
287. Ladybug, whose tummy has been feeling much better lately.
I'm going to try counting my gifts a little differently. The woman who created this idea of counting one's gifts from God puts out writing prompts for each month. Today was to count 3 gifts that are red.
288. The precious blood of Jesus Christ shed so that I could be reconciled with God.
289. My sweet, thoughtful and handsome Knight in his red shirt.
290. The beautiful red roses at the grocery store. They brightened up a cold and windy day.
365 - 28
This is part of a series of signs at a nearby park. I liked it because it immediately reminded me of a worship song: "You lived, You died, You said in three days You would rise. You did. You're alive!"
365 - 29
Not a clue what kind of plant this is. But it looked cool and fuzzy so I took a picture of it.
365 - 30
Rosemary. One of my favorite herbs. It grows wild all over the place here, but I can't seem to grow it in my backyard. Go figure.
365 - 31
I love clouds. They are ever changing, and make the most amazing shapes and patterns in the sky.
I love these pictures of your kids…The are beautiful!!!!! I just caught up on your 365.. Sorry I've been lame…I will try to keep up…Your doing great with your camera...
ReplyDeleteand your list... I think I should do the prompts from Ann. Good idea...
ReplyDeletelove the cloud picture.... : )
Love your list and reflections of your heart through your lens.
ReplyDelete