Still counting.............
335. Mr. Baseball got his upper and lower expanders in his mouth today. One day down, and 1,094 more days to a beautiful smile and easier breathing. He
HATES them, by the way.
3 gifts that changed today
336. The day started out with kids arguing. But then, in an effort to avoid school, they all went upstairs and played wonderfully together building Lego creations.
337. Kids got to watch Frozen unexpectedly. They were very excited!
338. After a day that seemed to last forever, my wonderful husband came home and cooked dinner.
3 gifts seen as a reflection
339. My kids reflecting me. Sometimes it blesses my heart, and sometimes its not such a good thing.
340. Seeing the world reflected in my grandson's beautiful, clear blue, and oh so innocent, eyes.
341. Seeing Christ reflected in the actions of others.
A gift worn out, new, made do
342. Worn-out: My favorite sweatshirt. It's more than 25 years old with holes in it. I can't wear it in public anymore, but I will never throw it out.
343. New: My 22 quart roaster oven that I got for Christmas. Now I can make enough food for my clan and (sometimes) have leftovers.
344. Made-do: My washer / dryer. I really want a high capacity set. I know that sounds totally ungrateful but I'm so tired of doing 2 or more loads of laundry Every. Single. Day.
365 - 54
Strange desert plant in my neighbor's yard
Up close and personal with a palm tree
Bubble duck hat
365 - 57
Short people trying to get a drink (E-Baby)
365 - 58
More short people trying to get a drink (Boo)
Excellent, excellent job!!! Love your gifts!
ReplyDeleteI love your gifts too! and I have seen families your size with 2 sets of washers and dryers. Wouldn't that be great? I love the water faucet pictures...and the weird desert plant...
ReplyDelete