3 ugly-beautiful gifts
345. The piles of laundry that are ALWAYS on my dining table. It means we have been blessed with plenty.
346. My van. Oh, I hate that big ugly thing. We have nicknamed it Monstro, after the whale that ate Pinocchio. But, it is dependable and it carries our whole family and a couple friends. So often, it is filled to capacity!
347. My voice. I was not blessed with a good singing voice. The only time I sing loud is when I am completely alone and the music is louder. However, God hears it differently. He calls it a joyful noise and it is beautiful to His ears.
3 gifts from the past that help you trust the future
348. The gift of salvation. I have no doubt that when I close my eyes on this world I will open them again to see Jesus. In fact, the Bible tells me that He already has a mansion with my name on it!
349. My parents. They loved me even when I behaved in terrible, awful ways. As a teen, it seems that I did everything to push them away. But when I became human again, guess what? There they were. No condemnation, just love.
350. My husband. Another person who stuck by me when I was an idiot. Even after 15 years of marriage, he still loves me and wants to be with me.
A gift dull, shimmering, cleaned
351. Dull: My wedding ring. I never take it off, so it gets pretty dull and dirty.
352. Shimmering: The city after a good rain
353. Cleaned: The air after a windy day. The mountains look close enough to reach out and touch. There's no brown haze in the valley.
3 gifts before 11 AM
354. Someone made my bed for me!
355. Most of the kids are done with school.
356. Coffee
I walked the neighborhood and snapped some photos. Then, changed lenses and did it again. I got some fun results. Love my macro lens!
365 - 59
Close up of a cactus.
365 - 60
Flowers that are overtaking my yard.
365 - 61
Neighbor's flower
365 - 62
I love this totally imperfect bud. When it blooms, it will be absolutely gorgeous. It's a picture of us, very flawed, humans. But when Jesus gets hold of our lives, we bloom into something so very beautiful!
Buzzzzzzz.
I love the color on this shot. I really struggle to get vibrant color with the camera. I usually have to brighten it up with Photoshop. But this one is SOOC.
365 - 64
Another mystery plant. I really think I need to get a field guide to all the plants around here.
woo hoo! SOOC! That is awesome! I love all the flowers…very nice.
ReplyDeleteLove the gifts…And the photos..Your doing awesome…I'm away this weekend…So when I get back lets do that park/camera day!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures! The bee is my favorite although I love your note on the rose bud.
ReplyDelete