3/23/14

365:70 - 82 and One Thousand Gifts (378 - 382)

378.  Tickets are purchased.  We're going to Pennsylvania!  I'm cautiously excited.  

379.  Ladies Bible study.  I haven't done a group study in years.  I'm so glad I signed up for this one.

380.  Getting away to go to the movies.  We saw God's Not Dead.  That was a very good movie!

381.  Ladies prayer breakfast.  What a wonderful way to develop deeper friendships.

382.  Beautiful spring weather!  



365:70
Three of my girls in a rare moment of peace.

365:71
Kitty in a bucket

365:72 & 73


My sweet Wolfie.  He's getting so big!

365:74 & 75


Princess turned 9!  I can't believe she's that old.

365:76
Ladybug and Mr. Baseball

365:77
Bear.  

365:78
 Boo.  She was crying because Knight pretended to put her rollie pollie bug down in the sewer.

365:79
 Knight.  This is the culprit from above!

365:80
 Pretty flower

365:81
 These are some dirty feet!  Boo has been playing outside in bare feet.  I cannot figure out how the tops of her feet got so dirty though.

365:82
Baby pine cones

365:83
My handsome Tigger!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The feet! So cute! I also love the pictures of your girls laughing! Fun to go to Pennyslvania!
    What bible study? Guess what? We pulled out of the play! I can't believe it! WE decided it was too much! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe you pulled out! You guys WERE the play! Good that you know when to say no. I have issues with that. We are studying through Ephesians. It'd been a great study.

      Delete