357. School's done!
358. A surprise hand and foot massage from my girls. (It was actually at 4:00, but it's close enough)
359. A nap. The massage relaxed me so much that I fell asleep!
3 Gifts Green
360. The grass and trees that are coming out of winter's hibernation.
361. Salad. Yes, I actually like salad! I think I would like it better if it tasted like chocolate though.
362. My foray into more "green" products. I'm using natural homemade cleansers and will soon be making my own toothpaste!
3 Gifts Worn
363. My contacts. Without which, life would be a blur
364. Slippers. I love, love, love my slippers. Shhh.. don't tell anyone. I even wear them out for quick errands.
365. Trade these ashes in for beauty
And wear forgiveness like a crown
Coming to kiss the feet of mercy
I lay every burden down at the foot of the cross
3 Gifts Hard to Give Thanks For
366. Aging. I love the maturity, but the physical break down is hard to deal with.
367. Past mistakes. But they played a part in making me who I am today.
368. Laundry. Blech.
3 Gifts Found
369. $20 tucked away in my purse. Score!
370. After looking for a looong time, Knight found his soccer shin guard 5 minutes before we were to leave for practice.
371. Me. I was lost, but now I'm found!!
A Gift Bent, Broken, Beautiful
372. Bent - The trees in the wind. We get some ferocious winds here too. But we need them to blow the pollution out of the valley.
373. Broken - In a house with 7 kids, it seems that everything is broken! My husbands honey-do list is probably taller than he is! But, although the stuff is broken, the house is full of love!
374. Beautiful - Good friends that I can count on to be there for me...always.
3 Gifts in the Kitchen
375. Kids and friends giggling so hard they can barely eat.
376. My coffee maker, with the timer that has piping hot coffee ready for me when I stumble down the stairs.
377. My boy, making cookies.
___________________________________________________________
365-65
Palm trees at the soccer field
Mr. Baseball just up and decided to make cookies the other day.
He also cleans up for me without being nagged. He's going to make some girl a great husband one day.
365-67
The view from the soccer field
365-68
We went up to Calico Basin today with some friends for a b-b-q. Lots of fun! This is Friend T, Bear and Princess.
365-69
There was a nesting female bird up in the rafters of the picnic area. This little guy was very concerned that we were there and kept flitting nervously around. I'm assuming he is the daddy.
Hey, I know that friend. She is getting big too! Wow! I love the beautiful mountains and the bird. Gorgeous! You are getting good.
ReplyDeleteI love your gifts and how they are labeled….And, I love the pictures…Great job…We still need to set up our play/photography date!!
ReplyDeleteLove the palm tree shot and reading your counted blessings!
ReplyDelete