323. E Baby and Boo out in the shadows of the tree, digging to China. They found a key buried there a few days ago and I told them to keep it safe because when they finally get to China, there would be a locked door. That key would open it. They were very excited!
324. My kitty, hiding and stalking her prey, which is the dog that is 6 times bigger than she is. My kitten has delusions of grandeur!
325. My husband, sleeping.
3 gifts in giving / serving
326. Serving in the children's ministry at church. I grumble about it but I'm always blessed.
327. Serving my family. Again, lots of grumbling but they are sooo worth it.
328. My husband serving me by always making sure I have gas in the van.
3 gifts white
329. My baby's missing tooth.
330. Baby's breath
331. White clouds
3 gifts that were Plan B's
332. Adopting from the Philippines was plan B. Originally we were planning to adopt from Russia. So happy that God brought the Kimball's into our life. Within one hour of meeting them, we knew that our child would come from the Philippines.
333. When we decided to adopt again, we wanted a little girl. Just one little girl. God's plan, however, was for us to be parents to a little girl and her brother. Then later, their baby sister came to us.
334. Our plan B is to remain living here. Plan A is to move east. There are many gifts and blessings in remaining here though. The grown up kids and grand kids are here, we have wonderful friends, a great church and homeschool group.
365 - 49
What a great imagination! What a handsome face!
Valentine flowers from my love
365 - 51
Can you tell I like taking pictures of flowers?
365 - 52
Red Rock Canyon
365 - 53
My "colorful gems" What an amazing bunch of kids!
Beautiful….I wish I would have seen your message earlier…I had a photo shoot today…I have one this Friday if you want to join me…If that doesn't work, we can meet at the park with out kids and cameras!
ReplyDeleteWhat time? I will be there! Just kidding.. I wish… miss you ladies. Guess what Terrie? We are doing the Passion Play again! Thought you would love to hear that! LOL! I love the picture of your kids at Red Rock. I miss that place! And I love the list of thankfulness! I would love to hear your story about your oldest. One day, we will have coffee and cameras… love ya friend.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness and your baby! She is so grown up! She is beautiful! LOVE!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. Your son has a beautiful smile. The canyon is beautiful and the picture of all the kids is priceless.
ReplyDelete