2/8/14

365:28 - 34 and One Thousand Gifts (291 - 301)

3 gifts on paper

291.  The Bible!  The best gift

292.   Love notes

293.   Instructions  -  I always try to figure things out on my own, but in the end, am usually glad I have instructions.  (Apparently, I am not as smart as I think I am!)

3 gifts found in writing

294.   Ladybug loves to write stories.  What a privilege to get a glimpse into her imagination.

295.   Being transported into another time and another life as I read books.  I prefer to read missionary stories.  My current favorite is "Kisses From Katie"

296.   Journaling my prayers helps me have a closer relationship with God.

3 gifts found when bent down
..........Ack!  I see lots of dirt when I bend down!..............

297.  I see the world through my grand daughter's eyes

Ok.  Really.  All I see is dirt.  Moving on..................

A gift stitched, hammered, woven

298.  Stitched:  Repairing my grand daughter's well loved rag doll.  This is the same rag doll I made for her mommy when she was little.  I still have the rag doll that my mom made for me.

299.   Hammered:  My house.

300.   Woven:  The afghan that my grandma made for me years ago.  I sure do miss her.

3 gifts found outside

299.   Birds calling to one another

300.   Happy kids using their outdoor voices

301.   Warm sunshine - I'm waiting impatiently for a little of that.  Hopefully tomorrow.


365 - 28
 Another strange desert plant who's name I should know but don't.  Still cool, though.

365 - 29
 My cat has recently discovered that we have fish.  She's not real observant.

365 - 30
Fun, metal sculptures at the park. 

365 - 31
 Boo LOVES gymnastics.  She spends most of her time like this!

365 - 32
They love to perform!

365 - 33
This is where my daughter leaves her brand new glasses that she doesn't want to wear.  Apparently, she thinks the duck needs them more.

365 - 34
It was bitterly cold the day I took this picture.  Well, as bitterly cold as it gets here in the southwest. The buds on this tree seemed so out of place on such a cold, dreary day.  Did I say it was cold?  Yeah. I'm a wimp.

Drat.  I'm behind again.  How did that happen?

1 comment: