311. My kids who are always giggling about something
312. Myself. Phineas and Ferb is one of the very few tv shows that I will laugh out loud at. I do love that show!
313. My grandson. He recently learned how to laugh. What an amazing sound!
3 hard eucharisteos (Latin for giving thanks)
It's so hard to give thanks in hard places. I'm learning.
314. Parenting challenging children
315. Failing and trying, and failing and trying.....
316. My body falling apart at an alarming rate.
3 gifts behind a door
317. My daughter - she hid behind the laundry room door and jumped out to scare me / hug me when I walked through.
318. My kitten, who attacked my ankles
319. Bear was behind the door playing with the animals.
3 ways you feel the love of God
320. God sent His Son to die for me. You don't do that for someone you don't love!
321. I am not the same person I was when I met Jesus. So happy for that!
322. He forgives me when I repeatedly mess up.
365-41
Bubble
365-42
My beautiful E-Baby!
I don't know. I think it has something to do with boating.
365-44
Tigger
365-45
(Stuffed) Lion stalking her prey
365-46
Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming
365-47
Tank at the sporting goods store.
Indoor waterfall at the sporting goods store.
Love your list! Love the bubble! Your babies are adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove your list of 3's. Sometimes it is needed to step back and reflect. I haven't done that in a while. Your post was a reminder. :) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your pictures. What a neat idea for a sporting goods store. :) The bubble is great.
Sooo cool Terri…xo
ReplyDelete