1/20/14

365: 1 - 6 and One Thousand Gifts (271 - 275)

I'm starting a 365 project.  A photo a day for 365 days.  Hopefully it will help me improve my skills a little.  Since I'm coming in 20 days late, I'm going to be a picture taking fool for a bit to catch up.  So here goes.........


365-1
Reflective glasses are so much fun.  You an see his brother riding the 360 scooter in the lens. 

365-2
My sweet fuzzball of a kitty all snuggled up for a nap.  By the way, she's sleeping smack in the middle of the very large dog's bed. 

365-3
 My kids germinated and planted beans in Botany class.  They actually managed to keep a few of the plants alive.  To date, we have harvested one (1) black bean.

365-4
I will never be confused with a fashionista!  No, I did not go anywhere in these, except outside to take pictures.


 365-5
Pretty bottle brush plants in my neighbor's yard.  I can't believe its January and some of the plants are blooming!

 365-6
Homeschool P.E.  They are getting ready to do relay races.



My gifts.................

271.  Catching up with an old friend

272.  Taking pictures again.  I forgot how much I love the feel of the camera in my hand!

273.  Chocolate

274.  Fun girls night out

275.  My wonderful hubby that let me sleep in an hour and a half on Saturday!  He's the one who deserves to sleep in.  He's up at 4:30 am every day.



1 comment:

  1. I have the same fashion style… must be a mom thing.. love your photos and am excited that you are doing this challenge. I agree, it helps me take more pics..

    ReplyDelete