1/22/14

365: 12 - 16 and One Thousand Gifts (276 - 280)


365 - 12
Wolfie is starting his learning early!  

365 - 13
Molly and her BFF Nala.  We get them together about once a week (saves me from having to go to the dog park!).  These two play non-stop for hours.  Then after Nala goes home, Molly collapses from exhaustion and I don't see her again til the next morning.

365 - 14
This is the face of a little girl trying really hard to continue being sad and mad.  It didn't work well.  When I showed her this picture on the camera's screen, she busted up laughing.

365 - 15
I look like I'm puckering up in this picture.  Hilarious!
My friend took these pictures.  These Rip Riders are so much fun!  Even though my rear doesn't fit in the seat well, I can't help but jump on them a few times per week.


365 - 16
E Baby on her big girl bike.  She fell off at least 3 times.  Balancing is an elusive skill.  She decided that she'd had enough and went inside to watch tv.



A few more gifts...........

276.  I love spending time with my grand kids!

277.  Hugs from my Knight.  

278.  Talking with my big girls.

279.  Bible study in the morning with all the kids.  

280.  Email from my mommy.




1 comment: