Mom-Mom playing go fish with one of the kids.
Pop-Pop with the girls
The Liberty bell. When asked later what she thought of the Liberty Bell, Boo answered "Well, it has a crack." I don't think they were impressed.
Walking up to the visitor's center. Why, oh why are they ALL walking on the grass when the walkway is 6 inches to their left?
What does Rocky have to do with the Declaration of Independence? I dunno either. But the good folks of Philadelphia thought there was a connection.
Phillies Phanatic!
Preach it sister! At Christ Church.
With cousin L after a makeover.
Mama N (my sister in law) didn't think too much of the makeover!
Cousin J. He's as much of a baseball fiend as my Mr. Baseball.
Princess and Boo with baby J (my great nephew) who will be a year old soon.
The kids found all sorts of critters in the creek outside of Aunt P's house. I think this is a salamander? Not entirely sure. These things don't exist here in the desert.
The girls all tuckered out at the Statue of Liberty
Playing in the stream in the park
Team work. I think they were going to make a dam.
Silly city boys trying to catch tadpoles. Like they were going to just swim into the cup, right?!
At the Philadelphia Zoo.
Zoo
Zoo
At the shore. It was cold...and foggy...and did I mention cold?
Yes, they went swimming!
Boo and Aunt A
Ladybug with Uncle B, Aunt A and Baby J
Hubby with 3 of his 4 siblings.
The boys with Cousin (?) JS
The kids with some of their cousins
I have pictures of my other Mother and Father in law but they are on hubby's camera. Mine died because I forgot to bring my charger! I will post those next time along with the really cool scenery pictures I took.
What a great trip! Beautiful! And they are walking on grass because it is beautiful and green! LOL
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting to see these! I really need to visit Blogger more often! Looks like you all had an awesome time!
ReplyDelete