5/17/14

365:136 - 137 and One Thousand Gifts (401 - 405)

I really dislike taking pictures of people.  Probably because I still stink at it.  So, I gravitate to scenery and macro shots.  They don't move, whine and make silly or inappropriate faces. Much easier.  




The view from the airplane window on our way home. This was taken with my phone.  I should have got my other camera out.  Amazing!




Chow mein, anyone?


My Gifts -  -  -  -  -

401.   Family.  We are all still sad to be home.  We miss all the PA peeps.  So blessed to have spent a week and a half with them.

402.  Happy to be home.  (I know what I said above.  But I'm both!)  I missed my grand babies sooo much!

403.  Thankful to have my big girl who stayed here to babysit my neurotic dog and the other critters.

404.  Soccer is done!

405.  22 days of school left.  


No comments:

Post a Comment