6/11/14

365:138-145

Since I'm trying not to post much on Facebook anymore, I need a place to write down the strange things that come out of my kids' mouths.

Yesterday as we were driving down the street, Tigger asks me about texting while driving.  He asks if its dangerous.  I replied that "Yes, it is dangerous.  People need to understand that they are driving a 2,000 pound weapon and they should be more careful." (slight rant!)  So, Tigger agrees and then says "But what would be even more dangerous is if someone was towing a bulldozer and then the chain broke.  The bulldozer would smoosh a car!"

Well, yes Tigger. That could be more dangerous...but......what?!


138-145
A few more pictures from our vacation

The kids kicking back in George Washington's pew at Christ Church.


Don't mess with her!

Peek-A-Boo

A horse in the hand is worth two in the bush?

Princess and Boo at the shore.  It almost looks like a mirror image or something.  Hubby took this one.

The fam and my sweet Mom & Dad in law

Mr. Baseball and Knight with one of their most favorite cousins.

Mom and Dad in-law again. Love them!

2 comments:

  1. That's funny! And yes that would be more dangerous. LOL
    Why are you not on Facebook much anymore? Did I miss something?
    I am still in awe of how big your kids are getting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you didn't miss anything. I have a love/hate relationship with FB. I periodically get a little concerned about the lack of privacy so I back off. This feels a little safer since only about 2 or 3 people ever even look at it!

      Delete