I think I'm hopelessly behind on my picture a day. Oh well. I'll keep plugging away.
Wolfie is growing so fast! This picture was taken about 3 weeks ago when he had just become stable while sitting. Now, he's starting to crawl! And he's getting teeth. So many changes in such a short time!
Princess. She's so pretty!
E Baby and Boo. What an adorable pair of bffs.
Wolfie and grandpa
Wolfie again.
Kitty in a purse.
I took the kids and some of their friends to Flip N Out. The ticket guy insisted that I needed to jump too. So, I agreed mainly to make him stop pestering me (and it was free). I had so much fun! Probably more fun that the kids! I was sore for days afterward.
Mr. Baseball's season has finally come to an end. He was chosen for the All Stars team after spring season ended. Last night he hit a 3 run over the fence home run! Unfortunately, his team was eliminated. Maybe next year.
We broke down and let Ladybug have a birthday sleepover party. We set up a tent in the backyard for them so all the giggling wouldn't keep us awake. It turned out good. She has a really wonderful group of friends. The little one in the front came with her sister to keep my other girls entertained.
Ok, I did this long comment and then it disappeared. Ugh! Anyway, love the shots… Wolfie is cute… love the girls… love that you had L and H over. My heart is breaking for them.
Ok, I did this long comment and then it disappeared. Ugh! Anyway, love the shots…
ReplyDeleteWolfie is cute… love the girls… love that you had L and H over. My heart is breaking for them.