7/18/14

365:156 - 181 and One Thousand Gifts (411 - 415)


My sweet Wolfman! He's crawling and starting to pull himself up on things.  It won't be long before he starts walking.  He's so much fun!





Kids having fun in our friend's pool.


I took D and E-Baby to Lieds Museum.  We had a great time!  Mr. Baseball and Ladybug didn't go with us.  They were at a church event.

Boo and E-Baby.

Not sure if he's a pirate or a renaissance man.  But he sure is handsome! Tigger is photo bombing.

Future weather girl?

Veterinarian in the making

Or maybe a clerk

Beautiful artist

Ummm...........





Tigger turned 10!  I can't believe he's double digits.  Time sure flies.

411.  Talking to my friend after 3 months of silence. 
412.  Friends watching my kids so we can go to a conference.
413.  Holy Spirit getting hold of Ladybug in a big way!
414.  Sweet friend sending me a note of encouragement when I'm feeling down.
415.  Being honored to hear the testimony of an amazing 16 year old who has been through so much and still has a hard road to travel.

1 comment: