8/28/14

One Thousand Gifts (416 - 422) & 365:182 - 194

I am only 44 pictures behind in my photo a day challenge!  Yay, me.

I have to say, this summer has been less than wonderful for me.  I've spent much of it in a blue funk due to various real and hormonal issues.

The worst of it has been that my friend went home to be with the Lord earlier this month.  My heart breaks for her husband and children.

However, there were some bright spots in the midst of the clouds.



416.  My sister, calling me out of the blue and taking the WHOLE family to Wet & Wild for an amazingly fun day!  No pictures from that unfortunately.

417.  Giving Mr. Baseball and Ladybug a little more freedom.  They are walking to the grocery store to buy ingredients for dinner and to the library.  They are beside themselves with excitement!

418.  Camping.  The kids love to camp. Me?  Well, I like to see the kids happy.



419. As always, watching E-Baby and Wolfman.  I am so blessed to be a part of their lives!


420.  Seeing my kids being carefree



421.  My kids catching up with their brother after several months.


422.  Knight and Ladybug were hired as cat sitters.  They are taking their job very seriously.  It's wonderful to see them rise to the responsibility.


A few other pictures.............

A birdhouse that Ladybug and her daddy built together.  No birds have made their home in it, but it looks nice out on the tree!

My favorite wind chimes.  I've had them for years. They got broken once and I scoured the internet to find a replacement.  They make me smile.  

This used to be my garden where I would grow (or attempt to grow) lots of yummy food.  Now, I have a dog, so I no longer have a garden.  My metal cat now guards the weeds.



1 comment:

  1. okay, I had this super long comment and then it vanished.. that is not the first time that happened..
    I miss Trish. I am grieving for her family. It was great seeing you this month, I just wish it was not for the funeral. Your kids are beautiful and you are doing great with your camera.

    ReplyDelete