Only 48 photos behind. Yay, me.
Took the kiddos to the park today because they had more energy than our house could handle. I was hoping to see some chipmunks or bunnies or something. But flowers and bugs will have to do.
Took the kiddos to the park today because they had more energy than our house could handle. I was hoping to see some chipmunks or bunnies or something. But flowers and bugs will have to do.
| Bear hates her picture taken. This is about as good as it gets. |
| Thirsty birdie |
451. Worship
452. Kids in the back seat quizzing each other on math (exponents and square roots). Ha! they are learning something!
453. Afternoon naps
454. Ladybug gets to spend the day at the lake with friends
455. Princess Bride - "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." One of my favorite movies! So many quotable lines from that movie.
456. Bear made lunch for her brother without anyone asking.
457. One of my favorite books was on sale for $0.99! I regularly get it from the library to read, and re-read. But now I have my own copy!
Okay, what is your favorite book?
ReplyDeleteYour pics are awesome! Love all the flowers...
I want to know what your favorite book is!
ReplyDeleteI have two. My all time favorite fiction book is Pride and Prejudice, and has been for abou 20 years. The book that I was talking about is no-fiction. It's called Unglued, by Lysa Terkeurst. It's encouragement for overwhelmed mamas. My favorite non-fiction book changes periodically depending on my circumstances.
Delete