10/17/14

365:248 - 259 and One Thousand Gifts (461 - 470)

Fun with dry ice



This is where he feels most at home

Got hit with the ball

Dee, E-Baby and Wolfie

What is with this face?
Tigger

They insisted on painting the pumpkin before they carved it.


E-Baby was playing in the pumpkin stuff, yelling out that she is "Gutzilla"!  

Most of the pumpkins carved


461.  Fun day with my homeschool group at the orchard

462.  Spending the whole day with my big girl

463.  Mr. Baseball and Ladybug had a great time camping

464.  They are home safe.

465.  It's Friday!

466.  Fresh pressed apple cider  -  Yummy!!!

467.  Lots of laughter

468.  Unexpected phone call from my sister.  I sure miss her!

469.  Oreo cream pie!

470.  So thankful for this big, loud, sometimes obnoxious, but always amazing family.





2 comments:

  1. I love the pumpkin shots. What is it about pumpkins and the glow of the candle... so pretty and I love the smell too! How old is your oldest? He looks so big?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's 12 now. He's almost as tall as me. I'm sure that next time I blink he'll be grown.

      Delete