12/7/14

365:335 - 340 and One Thousand Gifts (539 - 545)

Love love love the colors of Fall!  The colors out East are better though.

E-Baby's 5th birthday

Molly likes pinatas too

Pillow fight!

Weird piggy back rides

Helping daddy.
I'm having lots of trouble lately with light metering.  I routinely blow out backgrounds in order to get the darker skin tones right.  Frustrating. And what is that strange reflection coming off the bbq? Maybe my lens needs cleaning.


539.  Lots and lots of rain!

540.  Watching Mr. Baseball lifting his hands in praise at church.

541.  E-Baby is 5 years old.  I cannot believe how fast she is growing up.  I love her soooo much!

542.  Wonderful teaching today on John 13.  
              "Be a humble servant, like Jesus, who is willing to let go of preference and comfort to serve 
                people even in the hard, undesirable, and filthy areas of this life."

543.  Afternoon naps

544.  Nice, clean email inbox.  Haven't seen that in a while!

545.  One more week till Christmas break.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I finally have a chance to look at your pics… and I can't believe your grand baby is 5!!!! What the heck???

    ReplyDelete