5/1/15

365:43 - 48 and One Thousand Gifts (636 - 640)

I'm waaaaay behind on my picture-a-day.  74 pictures to be exact.  Life got busy and my camera stayed in its case.  I hope to be able to post slightly more now.  A couple of events are winding down and I feel like I might be able to relax a bit.  This is an old post that I forgot to publish from a few months agao.


Blooms on my half dead plum tree

E Baby

Wolfman

Baby pine cones

More new growth
Mr. Baseball on his tournament team


Counting the blessings God puts in my life...........

636.  Making progress toward my goal

637.  New exercise partners

638.  School is almost over

639.  It was a good year

640.  Seeing my big girls achieving their dreams.  They are working so hard.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I was wondering what happened to you! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete