| This is so cool that the three mountains are the same shape. |
| Boo playing hide and seek. Thankfully, the bag was new and no trash was in there, but still............. |
| Mother's Day flowers |
| Bear hand feeding the baby bird |
| The girls having their devotions at running club. |
| Not sure what it is, but is smells really good! |
| Ladybug in a tree about 30 feet off the ground. |
My abundant blessings.............
659. At church, I look left to where the youth sit and I see Mr. Baseball and his buddies with their hands raised high in worship.
660. I look to the right where Ladybug is sitting with her friend. Her hands are raised high in worship. I love that they love Jesus!
661. Bear has such a sweet heart. The baby bird died today and she is devastated.
662. The other day we were at a potluck. Bear was getting her food and noticed that the pizza was almost gone. Only 1/2 pizza was left. She saw that her brothers were at the back of the line. She proceeded to try and take all that pizza back to her brothers. Okay. Her execution was flawed but I love that sweet heart of hers.
663. Time with my grandson. Haven't seen him in over a week. I think I was having withdrawals. Now, I just need to get my E-Baby over here.
664. School's almost over - 8 Days!!
665. Planning for next year. Love the planning stage!
Wow! Look at Lady Bug! So sad about the bird… : (
ReplyDeleteI love that flower thingy...