6/10/15

365:84 - 88 and One Thousand Gifts (681 - 690)







Wolfie discovered he could go down the driveway really fast on his bike.  I think I detect a little daredevil in him!


My gifts.........................

681.  My sister is not moving!  So, so, so happy for this!

682.  Ladybug gave us a serious health scare but, praise God, she's fine!

683.  Met a new friend because of Ladybug's health scare.

684.  My friend Rose, is dancing with Jesus now.  Not thankful she's gone, but I'm thankful that she doesn't hurt anymore.

685.  Baseball is over

686.  Thankful for accountability that kicks my lazy bum out the door when I really don't want to exercise.

687.  Boo's giggles

688.  Strep only hit one of us.  The rest of us escaped with with just a sore throat.

689.  Knight was selected for All Stars! Yay! Baseball never ends.

690.  Ladybug is one step closer to straight teeth.  She got her expander thingy in.


No comments:

Post a Comment