| I want out! |
| Um, no. You must have misunderstood me. |
| She looks slightly psycho. Click on the picture to make it big, then look at her eyes. Funny. |
| Mama spider tending her eggs. No, I didn't kill it. I only kill Black widows and Brown recluses. All other spiders are good spiders. |
| Mr. Baseball got a new glove. He's been walking around the house all day pounding it with a mallet. He left to go watch a game. The glove an mallet are no where near where they should be. |
Many blessings to count!
701. VBS week - 5 kids attending, 2 are serving
702. Quiet house
703. Getting projects done
704. Air Conditioning - It's soooo hot here!
705. Kids got to perform their dances. They did really well!
706. Seeing old friends at CCLM. I miss them.
707. Knight's All Star team fought hard but were eliminated last night.
708. Knight made several really great catches in the field.
709. After weeks of passing each other in the hallway on our way to chauffeur kids to events, finally getting a few minutes to sit and talk with hubby.
710. Storm clouds and wind. It brought the temperature down a few degrees
No comments:
Post a Comment