| The kids found an art dvd in a pile of homeschool stuff that I was going to sell. |
| Art class is now in session. |
| Tigger breaking boards |
| He earned his yellow belt |
| So proud of him! |
| He wouldn't let me hug & kiss him in class so I got him as soon as we got home! |
Still counting my blessings...............
732. We started school again.
733. Back to a nice routine.
734. A few cool(er) days.
735. My sister is coming! Yay! Yay!
736. She is bringing my great nephew with her. Love that kid!
737. Mr. Baseball was accepted into the club ball team that he wanted.
738. Tigger got his yellow belt
739. Lunch with Kathy. I've missed her so much!
740. Ladybug has been reading her Bible more lately and is re-thinking some of her ideas/choices.
Congrats on the yellow belt and club team!
ReplyDelete