7/27/15

365:126 - 137 and One Thousand Gifts (741 - 755)

Only 71 pictures behind!


The view outside my window when my hubby took me away for my birthday

Dragonfly


Beautiful mountains

Sorry, but I do like bugs.

More bugs

No clue what it is but it looks like a white pinecone

Tigger and Princess

Tigger, Ladybug, Knight and Mr. Baseball

Near the end of our hike.  A few of them were not happy hikers.

God paints an amazing picture

You know it was hot when even the chipmunks were sprawled out in the shade 


741.  Wonderful birthday

742.  Time away with my husband

743.  Romance

744.  Roses and champagne

745.  Talking to each other uninterrupted

746.  The kids had a wonderful time with D and E-Baby

747.  They got spoiled rotten. :)

748.  So thankful that D willing to come spend the night

749.  Coming back home

750.   I missed the kids

751.  Hiking with the kids

752.  Togetherness

753.  In awe of God's handiwork

754.  A clean dog (she is scared of water, but I finally insisted.  She stunk!)

755. My sister's coming to town! 4 weeks and counting.

2 comments: