9/4/15

365:138 - 149 and One Thousand Gifts (756 - 761)



Mushroom

Wolfie at the park

Tigger.  Why does he smile like that?  Only when I take a picture too.

More Wolfie

Hmm.   I take a lot of pictures of my grandson.

End of summer fun

That looks painful

Close up of the water coming down.






756.  Ladybug went to school this year.  It's a very small charter school. I'm still struggling with her decision but she seems to enjoy it.

757.  Mrs. M started teaching.  She teaches middle school English.  She loves it.

758.  I got Wolfie full time.  He's getting more fun each day!

759.  E-Baby started kindergarten this past week.  She is excelling.

760.  I get to go up and see my mom and dad in a few days.  I miss them so much!

761.  Hubby got to go see his family.




1 comment:

  1. Ok, I should of read this post before the other one and that would of answered my questions...
    These are beautiful pics...
    Love the water!

    ReplyDelete