| My daddy and I |
| The horse next door to my parent's house |
| The chickens next door. The white one comes to visit my parents every day. Of course, my mom feeds her. |
| The other horse next door |
| My parents, sisters and me. |
| The horses on the other side of my parents |
| Spider web on some plants |
762. Visiting my parents
763. Hugging my dad and mom. I have missed them sooo much!
764. So thankful that my dad has come through yet another health scare
765. Praying for a full recovery
766. Being able to help in some small way with Dad's care. I wish I could be there for him every day.
767. Hanging out with my sisters
768. Laughing so hard that I cried!
769. Solving the world's problems with my sisters over a cup of tea.
770. Morning run in beautiful weather and great scenery.
769. Solving the world's problems with my sisters over a cup of tea.
770. Morning run in beautiful weather and great scenery.
Beautiful!
ReplyDelete