5/5/15

365:52 - 54 and One Thousand Gifts (646 - 650)

Knight got baptized!

Obviously I didn't take these pictures since I am standing right there.  So technically they shouldn't
count toward my 365.  But, I'm gonna count them. 

He has a heart for God

Counting my abundant blessings......................

646.  School's almost out!

647.  Running hills kicks my butt.  It's good though.  Someday, I will conquer that hill.

648.  A few of the kids are turning into readers!  They actually like reading! I never thought I would see the day.

649.  Bear found a few dollars in the trash can at the ball park.  She used it to buy all of her siblings a treat.  It melts my heart to see that. She also bought a security guard a nutrigrain bar.

650.  Beautiful, cool evening after a 104 degree day.








1 comment:

  1. 104!!!!! Wow! That is early in the year for a day like that! Crazy!
    Congratulations on your boy! Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete