3/18/16

365:162 - 166 and One Thousand Gifts (771 - 780)


Still counting my gifts......




771.  Being able to spend some time with my Dad before he died.

772.  Friends who keep me accountable, for my walk with God and my fitness

773.  Mr. Baseball is showing himself to be a strong, young man of God.

774.  Ladybug is such a compassionate friend. She is walking a hard road with her bff.



775.   Watching Wolfie's vocabulary explode.  What an amazing thing to see a child develop!


776.  Got to see my aunt who I haven't seen in about 25 years. (That's her top right in the photo)


777.  Got to see my other Aunt who I haven't seen in almost as long.  I also got to see a few long lost cousins. Yay for family reunions!

                                                                                                                                                                                                   
778.  Waking up to the sound of Canadian geese flying over the house.  Then I fall back asleep and dream of my dad.

779.  Listening to my kids giggling uncontrollably as they play Minecraft together.

780.  Boo, who is NOT a morning person, always needs her 10 minutes of cuddle time before she can begin her day.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    




1 comment:

  1. Just saw this! Oh, I love Leah! Your kids are getting so big! Why do I think they should still be babies???

    ReplyDelete